|To integrate into AlliedWallet, you will need to build a form to redirect your customer to our billing page. You will need to gather the following information:
- MerchantID (MID) - This you will receive from AlliedWallet when your merchant account is approved
- SiteID (SID) - This you will receive from AlliedWallet when your merchant account is approved
- Product Name - The product you are selling
- Product Description - Description of the product you are selling
- Product Amount - Amount of product
- ReturnURL - This is the page the CUSTOMER is returned to when payment is successful
- ConfirmURL - This is the page the our system postbacks to when payment is successful. This page typically will be a dynamic page that will update a database, or send and email. This is NOT REQUIRED to have on your side.
- DeclineURL - This is the page the CUSTOMER is returned to when payment is unsuccessful
- Currency - This is the currency your customer will be charged in.
- Approved Integration - This is the integration that you were approved for based on your approval email.
Once you have this information, you can enter them into the form below, and it will display the EXACT FORM you can copy and paste on your site, and that's it! You are ready to start processing!